Participants are required to:
- respect the departure time and the established schedule, adapting to any changes made by the guide;
- present with a psychophysical condition, clothing and equipment suitable for the excursion; if in doubt, talk to the guide before the day of the excursion;
- maintain disciplined behavior along the way, respecting people and private property
- always follow the instructions given by the guide respecting / observing his instructions
- follow the established path without leaving or leaving the group and without passing the guide;
- collaborate with the guide for the success of the initiative and especially if difficulties arise (environmental conditions and / or participants) follow the instructions given on time
- inform the guide of any problems that may arise during the performance of the planned activities, in particular regarding their psychophysical conditions and equipment;
- keep your waste up to the appropriate bins
- do not perform acts that may cause harm to the environment, to oneself and to others such as, for example, do not collect flowers, plants or protected herbs, do not bring flowers, herbs and plants close to the face or sensitive areas, do not ingest or collect anything found in nature
Each participant is personally responsible for any risky behavior for himself and for others, in particular if he takes personal initiatives despite the contrary opinion of the guide, he is also personally responsible for any act performed in violation of the law
Declaration of suitability
By accepting these regulations, the Participant declares under his own responsibility to be in good health and in a psycho-physical condition suitable for the excursion practice. He also declares to have provided the guide with any information useful for the correct assessment of his suitability.
Layered clothing, long hiking pants (possibly light colored), hiking boots in good condition up to the ankle, waterproof jacket and / or rain cape, headgear, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable and good backpack conditions, packed lunch and personal water supply of at least 1.5 liters.
The use of trekking poles is recommended. The use of cotton clothing in contact with the body is not recommended: if possible wear woolen clothes or technical hiking clothes.
Inadequately equipped hikers could, at the discretion of the guide, be excluded from the excursion directly on the place of departure.
The Participant who wishes to participate accompanied by his dog has the OBLIGATION, during the booking phase, to communicate to the guide the presence of the animal in tow, to assess the suitability and methods of participation. It will be at the discretion of the guide to confirm or not the suitability for participation of the single dog or of several dogs at the same time, also based on size, sex, character, and type
the excursion. Animals in heat or who have completed this period in the two weeks prior to the excursion will NOT be admitted.
The dog in tow must be docile and easily controlled; the Participant must have the means of conducting and controlling the animal necessary to ensure its correct participation (leash and / or muzzle or similar).
It will be up to the Participant to make sure that his dog does not harm or disturb things, people or animals, that it does not damage the flora, private properties, or other hikers. Responsibility for running the dog and any problems related to it, is exclusive to the Participant. Failure to communicate the participation of the dog or failure to comply with the provisions to control it, may provide for the exclusion of the Participant from the excursion, even at the time of departure.
Photographs and video footage
During the excursion, photographic shots and / or video footage will be taken which may appear on public domain sites and which will be used by the organization for promotional purposes concerning the activity itself. Participation in the excursion implies the authorization to publish the aforementioned material.
Participants are encouraged to keep their cell phones off. If this is not possible, the ringtones must be deactivated anyway. In case of need, the interested party is asked to leave the group after communication and authorization from the guide, while remaining in sight of the same.
GPS track recording
During the excursions it is allowed to use GPS equipment for orientation purposes but participate
Excursion cancellation / changes
In case of adverse weather conditions and, in any case, for safety reasons, the excursion may be canceled or subject to changes, at the exclusive and unquestionable judgment of the Guide, without this entailing any title to reimbursements or compensation of any kind, made exception for the participation fee or advances, if already paid, in case of cancellation.
Acceptance of the regulation
Participation in our excursions implies unconditional acceptance of these regulations.
The participation fee only includes the accompanying service by the Environmental Hiking Guide, with professional insurance for Third Party Liability;
The participants in the initiative can be covered by an accident policy which will be activated at the customer’s request, with communication of the data within 5 days prior to the excursion and which will entail payment, together with the participation fee, of the insurance fee equal to and € 4.00. Receipt of this payment will be given in the receipt under the item “accident insurance including secretarial rights € 4”